“Thank you for visiting us on the web. We trust you will find the experience warm and helpful. If you've never been to Living Word Assembly, we welcome you to visit. We are a church with honest friendships, heart-felt worship, relevant teaching, instant prayer, and compassion for those in need. We consider it a privilage to have you worship with us and sincerely hope you will join us. Thank you”
— Pastor Victor Ruiz
PRAYER SHAWL MINISTRY
- Thursday, March 28th at 6:30pm - Room 103
- Friday, March 29th at 9:30am - Room 103
YOUNG ADULTS SOFTBALL GAME
- Sunday, March 24th at 5pm
- Location: Cahuilla Park
FIRST STEPS CLASS
- Sunday, March 24th @ 12:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall
- Learn about Living Word’s vision, history and purpose and how you belong
- Lunch & child care provided. Sign up online or at the Connect Center.
BLENDED FAMILIES CLASS
- March 17, 31 and April 4, taught by Pastor Larry Vasquez.
OPEN BIBLE CLASS
- Ongoing studies available on Sunday mornings at
8:30 a.m. in Room 106 beginning Sunday, March 17th.
- First study will be Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount.
- Brilliance 2019, March 15 & 16, 2019. For more info please stop by the WINGs table in the courtyard or contact Sis. Toni Estrada.
GROWING IN CHRIST
- Sunday, April 14th at 12:30pm in the Fellowship Hall
- Teacher: Pastor Michael Tafoya
- Come learn the basics of the Christian walk, how to start and maintain good habits, how to study the Bible, prayer, tithing (giving back to God) and the importance of surrounding yourself with God's family.
- Saturday, March 16th at 12pm
- Pot luck style luncheon in the fellowship hall. If you are 55+ years you are invited to join us. Please stop by at the Connect Center and RSVP and sign up to bring a dish.