“Thank you for visiting us on the web. We trust you will find the experience warm and helpful. If you've never been to Living Word Assembly, we welcome you to visit. We are a church with honest friendships, heart-felt worship, relevant teaching, instant prayer, and compassion for those in need. We consider it a privilage to have you worship with us and sincerely hope you will join us. Thank you”
— Pastor Victor Ruiz
GRIEF SHARE – “SURVIVING THE HOLIDAYS”
- Thursday, November 15th at 7 p.m. Grief Share Ministry will be hosting a special meeting called “Surviving the Holidays.”
- If you have lost a loved one, we invite you to come find encouragement this holiday season.
- For more information please contact the church office.
- Wednesday, November 21st @ 7:15 p.m.
- Goodies & coffee will be offered after service.
IT’S SHOE BOX TIME!
- We will begin collecting items for shoe boxes on Sunday, November 11th. There will be a collection box located in the foyer.
- You can also make donations through the offering or online labeled “OCC.”
- Friday, November 16th, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- “We do not make requests of You because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.”—Daniel 9:18